cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we populate (automatic) or default text whencreate a sales invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have set up text id and assigned to Text procedure for my billing document header as header text.

Can we populate (automatic) or default text whencreate a sales invoice

If possible please let me know

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Adi,

Yes, you can do it. You want when you will create the billing dcoument then a default text appear in billing document.

Doesn't matter, it was in order or not.

Ok, follow the steps given below

open the T-code "SO10" --> Give "Text Name (Suppose YT11)" & Text ID & Language --> Click at "Create" --> On next screen --> Go to (Menu) --> change editor --> Write the text which you want default in billing document.

Go to VOTXN --> Select billing header(Assume, you want in header) --> Click at "Change" Tab --> Double click at "Access sequence" --> Select your Access sequence --> then double click at "Access sequence for Text ID's" --> CLick at "new entries" --> Fill up the required entries --> In the last of the line (Absolutely last column) --> In the feild Text name "Give your text name" --> save it.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will check and update you.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

I tried the same, Text name in Std. not editable, could you please suggest,if there is any setting to make it editatble

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Please check the link. you will get the answer here.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Text name is editable its working fineu2026u2026u2026u2026

Thank you very much for your helpu2026u2026u2026u2026

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mayank, even i have small requirement like that.

But can you tell me for object VBBK it does not allow Tetrxt name. does that mean TEXT object texts will not be copied to further docuemtns through copy control

Regards,

Siva

former_member766361
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is not correct one

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintained text in Customer master or material master then it will appear in sale order,

As like this if you maintained text in sales order header or item level

Then it will be come/appear in delivery and Invoice also but for this you have to carry out proper customization for text

in VOTX or VOTXN

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Default text should appear only in invoice.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this default Text will be same in every case of Invoice or would it be different.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

THis default text same is same for all sales invoice That particular sales area.

Aditya