cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are no plannable CVC while releasing the demand to SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

We are facing strange problem when we try to release Demand from DP to SNP.

We are using Standard Characteristics 9AMATNR & 9ALOCNO in MPOS.

I can able to see all cvcs in the MPOS but when i select material in the selection and click display cvcs then no cvc are displayed.When i display all the cvc's then i can able to see the all materials.

In the transaction /SAPAPO/MC90, we selected products and locations and we have executed the release. The return message says that there are no plannable CVC .But CVC's exists. We can see it in the planning book.

If no selection is made, the release is executed correctly, but if we select product and location the message /SAPAPO/TSM230 is displayed. The same occurs if we select only the product. If only the location is selected, the release is also correctly executed.

Also performed below consistency check :

/SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network

/SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS - Consistency Check for Planning Object Structure

Deleted the CVC's and reloaded the CVCS but n use.

Please advice me what need to done to ressolve this issue.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can go to DP planning book ,create the selection profile and load the data for the material,this will confirm if CVC exist or not.

It might also happen that the procurment type for the material is set to"P" in SNP master data and due to this you are not able to release the forecast

Reg,Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KCK,

I believe you are creating CVCs on the basis of some infocube which is pulling data from BI system. The characteristics 9AMATNR is of type CHAR, length 40. So if you pull the data from BI without removing the leading zeros, the material number will not be exactly the same as you expect, but padded with zeros in front.

To resolve the issue, you need to write ABAP routine in the corresponding transfer rule while pulling data from BI system.

regards,

biplab

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello KCK,

Did the last suggestion helped you in any way?

Thanks,

Luiz Giani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is indeed strange, but maybe this issue is due to the internal number formatting. From what I understand in mc62, when you give a material and then execute, no CVC is displayed. Try this for me, in the selection of mc62 give : <material>, so add an asterix "*" in front and end of your material number and execute. See if it returns the ocrrect CVC. If yes then in mc62 click on the button for "Internal Number Format".

Let me know what happens.

Points if helpful!!

Cheers!

Abhi

Edited by: abhishek sharma on Mar 10, 2010 2:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all.

Sorry for the delay as my server was down all these days.

Abhishek

Yes its Internal Number format problem.When i give astrek then its showing the CVC. How to resolve this problem.

I have selected in display CVCs Internal Number Format but no use.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

I a using 9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO Info Objects.

I check in APO in spro>output format for product number

Product lenght = 10

No Flag to leading zeros and lexicographical.

I checked in ECC where i found

Product lenght= 18

Flag to lexicographical & No Flag to leading zeros.

When i tried to check lexicographical system is throwing following error.

Numerical product numbers already exist in system

Message no. /SAPAPO/MAT265

Diagnosis

Numeric material numbers exist in the system. If you activate lexicographic material number storage, these numbers can no longer be interpreted.

Even for the customer code which has numeric value, system is unable to recognize.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by: kck.0623 on Mar 17, 2010 1:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

1) when i create manually CVCS then system can able to recognise the Product Number.

And when i click Internal format in the CVC's Screen,36 zeros are added before product number as my material code is 4(eg:0000000000000000000000000000001234).

2) When i load cvc's from the cube then system is not recognising the material codes in the CVC's Screen, and when i click the internal format button , the product numbers which are loaded from the Cube is not converting into the Internal format.

Even in the seletion criteria if i give astrik before product number (eg: 1234) then system is showing the Material Combinations.

3) Even while creating the selection Id in Interactive Demand Planning it is not taking the material codes until unless we put * sysmbol before ad after the product number)

4)I a using 9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO Info Objects.

I check in APO in spro>output format for product number

Product lenght = 10

No Flag to leading zeros and lexicographical.

When i try to flag Lexicographical system is giving error.

Please help me with your valuable advice.

Thanks

KCK

Edited by: kck.0623 on Mar 17, 2010 12:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

I changed the APO characteristics 9amatnr to Custom defined Characteristics , now its wortking.

What would be the problem with 9amatnr?

Now i can see leading zeros in the Display cvcs screen by clicking internal format, when i take 9amatnr its not showing the material numbers with leading zeros even i click intenal format in Display cvc,s screen.

Please throw your opinion for this.

Thanks