Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return procecedure

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

customer returns the goods without the original invoice , now i have to do return the the goods without tax ONLY NET VALUE I HAVE TO TAKE IT BACKkindly help me in this regards

usually normal Return Process Retur order with respect to billing document - PGR w,r t return order- cncel billing w,r,t retun order - and reverse the excise duty in J1IH i,e additional excise duty , now i want to take it back without duties only net value has to , pls suggest me how i can map this in SAP

Thanks

Basavaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is for only one document follow step 1 or it is standard process you have to operate then follow step 2

1. if the tax is mainatianed on the combination of key clasifiucation then change the tax clasification in the return order with whgich tax will not be calculated.

2.Then u do as suggested by Ankur

3. As per my knowledge if the returns are coming after 6months of the billing of the products then tax will not be charged in this case write a user exit in the program MV45AFZZ make the tax condition as statistical

REgards

Damu

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, could you pls suggest where i can change it, this is for only one document , and rest of things are normal return process

Thanks

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly go to the retuyrn order in that GO TO-ITEM--Billing

BY removing the tax clasification system will not cALUCULATE the tax

Regards

Damu

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks i have changed tax classification even though its calculating taxes

Thanks

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly update the pricng check on whioch level u mainatained the tax condition record by goping in pricing analysis

REgards

Damu

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Damu, its working but now the tax rates have been changed to 8.23% to 10.3% it is curent excise rates how i can change it to 8.23% if change it J1ID EXCISE RATES This will imact on earlier invoices, kindly suggest me

Thanks

Basavaraj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
have been changed to 8.23% to 10.3%

Maintain the pricing date as old date which is prior to 10.3%. Alternatively, go to VF04, where you can see a tab "Default Data". Click this so that you can see a field "Service rendered date". Maintain whatever date you want here and it should be prior to the date what is maintained for 10.3% and execute. System will consider only 8.23% now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the issue is solved ,kindly close the thread and make the belwo requiremt as seperate thread

REgards

Damu

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

not yet done billing document, still i am in return sales order only can we change it, if i changed J1ID What will Happen

Thanks

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

> if i changed J1ID What will Happen

Hi,

If you make changes in the J1ID, they will be reflected in all the documents which you will create after changing.

I have one ques.

Are you going to deliver the material again or create credit note for the customer ?

If you are going to deliver the material again then do the following

Cancel the excise invoice as you already have done

Cancel the billing document in VF11

Reverse the delivery in VL09 instead of PGR

Then delete the delivery doc. and then finally make the necessary changes in the sales order.

For reference purpose put the order reason. This will keep your old Excise rates only

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Damu

changed the tax classification, but i am getting priceing error during transffer of tax condition type jip6 could you pls suggest me

Thanks

Basavaraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create return sales order with refrance to previous sales order or with previous invoice

but determine new price procedure,maintain price manually

and rest all steps remains as it is

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either create a New Pricing Procedure with Pricing relevant & w/o Tax relevant Condition Types & assign it to this Return Process.

Else create Condition Record for the Tax Condition Types by taking Sales Document Type , Customer & Material as New Key Combination & maintain them with 0%.

Best Regards,

Ankur