cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document number issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to generate the billing doc. number as the sales order number (exactly the same number)

how can i do this ???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has been observed that you were habitually closing all your threads without proper explanation as to how your issue was resolved which is not fair on your part. Please respect the forum members time who had given suggestions and as way of expressing thanks, please develop the habit of updating the forum.

Hope you will adhere to this request.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your advice ..... but i have rewarded who help me ... and i have closed the thread because i did not get my answer and the thread was opened for a long time

thank you for your caring about members and for your advice again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I doubt whether this can be achieved through user exit as the billing number range is always maintained for internal number assignment.

Similarly I do not understand this unique requirement, as there may be n number of sales orders which might have different completion life cycle.There might be some sales order that might be punched & cancelled after a definite period. Blocking the invoice number for such type of sales orders would create chaos in the finance reconcilation.

Secondly this scenario can be accomplised with User exit only with the below mentioned Precondition

1. Each order that has been punched needs to complete its full transaction cycle immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a user exit to set the billing document number value (external) ... i need to set the number value not the number range for a certain billing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement in details is :

when creating the sales order (cash sales) , the delivery and PGI and invoice also created at the same time .. and the sales order and invoice has the same number

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not available in standard, do some enhancement

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not familiar with ABAP and enhancements

could you give me some details ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly use the user exit RV60AFZZ for the builling document number range

in that u should put the l;ogic including the field AUBEL

Use the copy routine in the copy control configuration in VTFL

REgards