cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made an condition type for header level. I also made condition table contains sales org, dist chan, and division. then i assign that table to access sequence.

when i wanna assigned the access sequence to cond type, the system gives error "An access sequence is not defined for the header condition"

what happen with it? can we assign access sequence in header level of condition type?

Thanks

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

In your case you had defined "Header Condition" which was enable a tick mark in the Changes which can be made in "Header Condition" once this is made system will not accept to give access sequence for that Condition type .it will give error :An access sequence is not defined for Header Condition"

Remove that Tick mark for "Header Condition" and give your access seqence system will accept and Saves.

"Header Condition will not have Access Sequence "

Regards,

Seegal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hendry

if you are using condition table of sales Org >>Dist.Channel >> Division then You should not use header condition for this combination. You will have division assigned to material which is in line item and not header.

In header u may have multiple lines and so multiple divisions so access sequence will not be able to identify the unique value.

gnerally header conditions are used for manual entry for a particular document like freight on order or discount manually decided at the time of order entry.

so check the requirement of using condition type at header level and then go for it.

regards

Mandar