Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit exposure not getting updated of maincustomer with subcustomer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have following requirement.

1 )Sold to party and payer is one and ship and bil to party is different.

Ex: Customer 1001 is acting as Sold,Bill,Ship and Payer.

customer 1002 is Ship and Bill to party.

I have maintain the credit limit at Customer 1001.

And For Customer 1002 in FD 32 assigned the credit account as 1001.

Now when i create the sales order by giving the sold to party as 1001 and ship to party as 1002.System is giving the massage as static credit limit is exceeded.But After saving the order when en i check the credit exposure for 1001 it is not updated.

Please guide what needs to do.

Regards,

deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Customization Settings done by you are appropriate.

There can be two solutions for this

1. If you want to carry out the transaction without changing the customization settings then you need to check if this particular sales order has been blocked.

The T-code to check the blocked sales order is VKM3 or VKM4.

If the sales order is blocked then the Credit master for Customer 1001 will only be updated if this order is released.

2. If you want that everytime you exceed the limit but should be able to update the credit master for 1001 customer then the following customization changes need to be done.

a. in the automatic credit determination screen change the system reaction in front of the static credit check. The reaction should be set as "A". This will give a warning message & allow to process the sales order further as well as update the Credit master of customer 1001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friend.

Due to the Sales Order was blocked, the credit exposure value will be updated after order be released.

you can try to use VKM1 to release the sales order, then go to credit master check the credit exposure value .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wink Young.

Your reply corrected my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8 >>>> tickmark to open orders, and see

Kapil