cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Offline Reply mail from the approver in approval proces of shopping c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

when I order a shopping cart,a work Item is created.I execute the report RSWUWFMLEC to send mails to the approvers.

The mail is received by the approver.But when I approve the shopping cart by mail(offline) by clicking on the approve(hyper link) and sending mail I am getting a reply mall as Failure delivery.

Are there any settings to be maintained, to avoid this problem(All the email ID's are correct and exist in the system).

With regards,

sandeep akella.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow franz thread

give more info here

what steps you did

you can refer FRANZ thread ...

mention your version .

what report you have used for sending workitem s ? and what is the frequency of job .

did you really see this in SOST aftre wards whether it reached your manager mail box. afatre manager approved the sc did not update the latest changes?

give more clues to others...

so some one helps you ?

franz can you help ?

but give all steps here what did you do sofar

every steps and sequence with config.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthuraman,

I have run the report RSWUWFIN after approving the SC offline.I dont see my workflow item in the log of the report.

When I send the approval mail by clicking on the approve hyper link, I get failure delivery mail.

We use SRM 4.00 version.

I run the report RSWUWFMLEC to send mails.

I have checked the status of the workitem in SOST transaction.THe status agnist it is 73 which means message sent

With regards,

sandeep akella

Edited by: sandeep akella on Mar 11, 2010 7:27 AM

Edited by: sandeep akella on Mar 11, 2010 7:29 AM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your SRM server is not configured for receiving emails or email gateway in your network is not configured to route the email to SRM. Please test sending an email from your normal office email to your SRM user.

Please also check this.

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/81/F5F51F6EF2435AB9E67071C8F437C3/frameset.htm

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

I have tested by sending an email from normal office mail to SRM user.I gives me failure delivery.Could you help me more in this reards.

With regards,

sandeep akella.