Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No packing instruction could be found for material "X"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm facing the same problem as in

I've done the following configuration:

A: Path: Logistics -> Production -> Master Data -> Pack -> Packing with Packing Instructions -> Packing Instructions -> Create

Transaction Code: POP1

B: Path: Logistics -> Central Functions -> Handling Unit Management -> Master Data -> Packing Instruction Determination Records -> Create

Transaction code: POF1

I'm using the standard RMA3 and have enterred the material to be package - type "FERT". This is also the material to be delivered.

As mentioned, I've read the earlier thread above but I still don't understand. I've also referred to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/c8/a44b779f3211d2858d0000e81ddea0/frameset.htm.

Can someone explain further what are the steps I'm missing?

Thanks so much.

Steven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please checxk If the item category can be packed or can not be packed. This control will decide whether item can be packed or not.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The item can be manually packed and delivered. Now, I'm need the automatic packing determination.

Sorry for not making it clear at the first place. I've already configured all the manual packing and it's working out fine. Now, I need to get the configuration for automatic packing determination to work. Hence, can anyone give me step by step for automatic packing determination and I shall compare against my work?

Thanks.

Steven

Edited by: Steven Khoo on Mar 11, 2010 10:07 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads

[Packing instruction determination|]

[Packing instruction procedure|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok got it! Thanks Lakshmipathi, for showing me to the threads. Points awarded.

Steven

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

First create material with material type "VERP Packaging" and item category group "VERP".

Then try your process and revert back with your findings.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT