cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some error in creation of Work Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After completely creating the project, I tried to check the chart for scheduling, but to my surprise no dates were appearing and the scheduling chart was also not proper. After lots of permutation and combinations I realised that the work center(RENOV) that I created had some effect(or difference) that the dates and duration was not getting picked up from the internal activity tab on project builder(CJ20N) screen.

Hence I created a new Work Center (Ren1), which was just a copy of another working Work Center. When I used this work center along with my existing activity (ABCD) I could see the duration appearing in the dates tab and my project could also show proper schedule lines.

I did side by side comparison of the RENOV and REN1, apparently they are alike in appearance. I am curious to know what could be the reason for this anomaly.

Thanks

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check capacity details of your work center, not just the capacity tab also push the capacity header button and check the details there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes all the above mentioned things are in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the on the Costing tab, whether Validity period of the Cost Center is correctly showing.

Thanks

Dasa