cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRSS_NW component not present in SAP smp. Unable to proceed with Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in process of upgrading ECC6.0 EHP3 system to EHP 4.

The upgrade is stuck at COnfiguration roadmap in EHPi tool under phase IS_SELECT.

This phase lists down the additional add-on component with status.

Based on the status, the mentioned components will be upgraded or left at same level.

For other adittional components the status is "KEEP VERSION" which would not alter their version but there is a component MRSS_NW for which the status is "UNDECIDED".

This component is currently not present in the ECC system but it is displayed in the list with status "UNDECIDED".

The only possible status change which cane be made is "UPGRADE VIA SAINT".

For this status change, I require MRSS_NW addon media which has to be detected before I proceed further with the upgrade.

But the media for MRSS_NW add-on is not available in SAP Service market place.

Kindly suggest if by anyway I can leave this component and proceed or help me get the media.

Thanks and Regards,

Kushal Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem . Any update on this one . Has anyone resolved this one .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh-

In my case , I had to upgrade to MRS610 from MRS600 first. I did the upgrade of MRS first and restarted the upgrade. That resolved the issue. It no longer prompted the MRSS_NW component in the addon screen of EHP4 upgrade.

Good Luck...

Thanks

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone found where to download MRSS_NW and MRSS 610 and 700? We are having the same issue as Siva Devireddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krushal-

I have the exact problem. How did you resolve it ? We have MRS 600 , I can upgrade to MRS610 that's not an issue. But as for MRSS_NW , I don't have this installed on our system , still EHPI shows this addon as selection to make a decision. Even if I want to install MRSS_NW 700 , can't find the software on sapnet in the locations specified in the notes.

My intention is to deselect this component (MRSS_NW 700 ) and proceed with just MRS610 upgrade. We are upgrading from ECC600 to 604 using EHPI tool.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Venu

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read,

SAP Note 1386114 - MRSS 700: Installation and Delta Upgrade Note

It gives you the location of the add-on

Installations and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Application Components -> SAP MULTIRESOURCE SCHEDUL -> SAP MULTIRESOURCE SCHEDUL 7.0 -> Installation and Upgrade.

You'll find them in zip files as far as I can see.

Regards

Juan