Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text file as an attachment in reciever mail adapter

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to pick the text file using sender file adapter using file content converion, same file i need to send an attachment in reciever mail adapter.

Can anybody help me how can i do this.

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

Edited by: Praveen Kumar on Mar 10, 2010 9:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I want to pick the text file using sender file adapter using file content converion, same file i need to send an attachment in reciever mail adapter.

use payload swap bean to put the attachment in place of the message payload - do the content conversion using

content conversion adapter module, then do the same in the reverted order at the receiver

there are dozenz of blogs showing how to use the two adapter modules I mentioned so just do a little search in blog section

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want to pick the text file using sender file adapter using file content converion, same file i need to send an attachment in 
reciever mail adapter.

FCC config will be as per the file content....now to attach the text file in your receiver mail adapter you can check the

2 Message Protocol = u201CXIPAYLOADu201D with u201CMail Package" section in this blog:

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards,

Abhishek.