cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

created a technical sys. & a buss system,but its nt visible in Integrtn dir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am following "Configuring IDOC-XI-IDOC Scenarios.pdf guide". It says we have to maintain System Landscape Directory(SLD), where we have to create a technical System and a bussiness system. I have done that .

Then it says In the Integration Directory, the adapter specific identifiers of business system

are retrieved from the SLD.

But when i accessed the Integration Directory, i wasnt able to see my Bussiness System listed.

So can anyone please tell me how would my bussiness system that i created in SLD be visible in the Integration Directory

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thanks , sreedhar,vidya,bhaves and anand

the refresh Cashe thing worked, and then when i said assign Bussiness system , my buss system did appear .

Guys , have any one of you worked on following scenario.

getting Material Master IDOC MATMAS out of One R/3 system and putting it into another R/3 system passing through XI ,

if yes please let me know in brief the steps that i have to follow as i am new to this field.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rohit,

Take a look at this doc for IDoc to IDoc scenario with step by step process:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb...

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

R3 :

1. sm59 --> RFC destination for XI

2. We21 --> Create Port for XI

3. we20 --> Partnet Profile

XI:

1. technical System and Business System . Already done

2. sm59 --> RFC destination for R3 SYSTEM

3. IDX1 --> Create Port for R3

4. IDX2 --> Load IDOC meatadata.

Check this Article for an Entire IDOC to IDOC scenario,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb...

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused on the XI side settings .

See my scenario is R/3(Sender) -> XI -> R/3 (receiver)

So for R/3(Sender), i have already created a Bussiness system

So On XI when i have to do following steps

2. sm59 --> RFC destination for R3 SYSTEM

3. IDX1 --> Create Port for R3

4. IDX2 --> Load IDOC meatadata.

Do i have to do it For the R/3 (receiver) system ?

And i was also taking a look at the guide send by you ..

One of the steps in the beginning says...

2. In the sender system, use transaction WE20

to maintain the partner profile for the

receiver system CLNT113.

wht does the above receiver system mean . Do i have to maintain Partner Profile for R/3(Receiver) or for XI .

so which is the receiver system

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

<i>Do i have to do it For the R/3 (receiver) system ?</i>

Yes, as , you are going to use Xi to post IDOC to R3, the setting in XI have to be done for the receiver R3 system.

In the IDOC communication channel also, you will be specifying this RFC destination and port.

<i>In the sender system, use transaction WE20

to maintain the partner profile for the

receiver system CLNT113.</i>

You will be creating a partner profile in the Sender System for the Receiver Sytem. In this, you will have to create an entry in the Outbound IDOC and in this, you will have to mention the RFCDESTINATION / PORT of XI created using SM59 and we21.

Likewise, in the Receiver System, you will be creating a Partener Profile in We20 for the Sender SYStem with an entry in We20 for inbound side.

Hope this clarifies,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhavesh , thanks for helping but i need a little more help . a little bit of confusion left on the below lines

> You will be creating a partner profile in the Sender

> System for the Receiver Sytem. In this, you will

> have to create an entry in the Outbound IDOC and in

> this, you will have to mention the RFCDESTINATION /

> PORT of XI created using SM59 and we21.

I got that i will be creating a Partner profile in Sender system for the receiver system.

when i do so there is option called OutBound Parameters.

Now in that i give Message Type as MATMAS and double click. then it asks me for many options one of which is Receiver Port . <b>Now over here do i have to give the Receiver port of XI or the other R/3 system.</b>

So confusion lies in the above bold lines. Do i have to gice the Port of XI or the Other R/3 Receiver system.

> Likewise, in the Receiver System, you will be

> creating a Partener Profile in We20 for the Sender

> SYStem with an entry in We20 for inbound side.

>

here the doubt is same as above.

kindly do reply.

Can i please also have your Yahoo IM if you do not mind, mine is rohit_mca2000@yahoo.com if you dont want to post your id in public kindly add me .

waiting for your reply. thanks

> Hope this clarifies,

> Regards,

> Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rohit,

<i>Now over here do i have to give the Receiver port of XI or the other R/3 system.</i>

<b>It will be XI's port.</b>

In the reciver System, I dont think you have to mention a port while creating an Inbound Entry.

You can find my mail Id in my business card for any info you want.

Regards,

bhavesh

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

In Integration Directory from the menu Clear the SLD DATACACHE ....

Then only the Business systme u created will be visible..

Regards.

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the Integration builder screen.

Go to Administration in the top right corner> Integration Directory>Cache Overview-->SLD Cahce Refresh.

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rohit,

1. In your ID, <b>clear</b> <b>SLD datacache</b>

2. Next, go to <b>Objects --> Business System</b>. If the business system is not available in the list displayed , then RIGHT CLICK --> ASSIGN BUSINESS SYSTEM and then select the Business System that you have created in the SLD.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Go to your configuration Scenario-> Service Without Party->Business System-> Right Click and Choose Assign Business System. Follow the wizard steps and you can Choose the business sytem.

Regards

Anand