cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Not Visible while doing Result Recording in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have attached three different Inspection Char to each operation 0010,0020,and 0030 with control key ZP01,ZP01 & ZP03 resp while creating Routing.

In ZP01 & ZP03 I have activated chk box Insp Char Reqd.

When I release order Insp type 03 is triggered and a lot is created.

When I enter in lot for result recording operation of 0010 I dont see any char appearing which was attached in routing.Similar is the case with oprtn 0020.

Also for operation 0030 I see all the three characteristic appearing as mentioned in Material Spec i.e.QS61.

Can anybody let me know why the Char is not visible during result recording for/at each operation 0010.0020,0030.

Regards

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Please check the indicator "Insp. with task list" in QM view of material master for insp type 03 is set or not.If not set it and then try.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a tonne...It worked..

Regards

Nilesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ahmed_alshamiri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Characteristic Not Visible while doing Result Recording in QA32 on inspection type 10

Hi

i need some help that i have faced an issue as shown above .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Always remember that when you tick on both material specs & task list then preference is give to the material specs then to Task list.

What you can do is go to QA02>material specification>here you can see material specs tick is there & no task list attached.

Also chekc the usage of the routing.

if task list is not attached then char will not be visible hence the char in RR screen

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Deactivate material specification for this material that you have created through QS61. I think you have to tick on inspection with task list for this purpose.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your master routing that for each operation indiviually you have assign MIC or not..

In Ctrl KEy ZP01 set up in qm view have you on check box for Check Chare .

It may be possible that by mistaken all MIC might have attached to only 0030 operation

Check above things still not happening then please revert me back.

regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a tonne...It worked..

Regards

Nilesh