cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

. How to put Check box in every row in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one doubt in Webdynpro with java. How to put Check box in every row in Table?

For Exam My requirement is I am getting BAPI from ECC System. So I have to go given input details in first view and output details in SecondView. So in Second View I will taken Table that data will displayed in rows. I need each and every row first I need check box.

Here Select Check Box of particular row then click GetData button. That row data will be displayed in one popup window.

In table suppose 6 rows available in table. Every Row first Check box available.

empid, name, sal ,firstname, last Name

How to put Check box in every row in Table? can you send any examples applications

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

For the requirement you mentioned, you can use the default row selector, which is already present in the table UI.

This will simply you application, otherwise if you explicitly want a check box then you have to add one more attribute to your node i.e apart from empid, name, sal ,firstname, last Name add CheckBox attribute to your node, then create a table Table UI,>>right click on the table UI>>Select create binding >>Select all the attributes of your node >> select next >>Now here you will find the Table binding wizard in the Editor colums of your check box roww select the Ui element as Check Box>>Click on finish.

Hope it helps!!

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

When we are getting BAPI From ECC System. that BAPI Have nodes and Attribues...in under node we can't create "CheckBox"

attribute.

So i am doing like this.I am create on Checbox attribue out side of Node. Check Box data type is boolean.

next i am creating table ( that table having rows and columns) Right click on table-->Click on Insert GroupedColumn->again right click on nsert GroupedColumn---> Here Select Check Box.

Okay...here i am getting one problem. i have got Check boxes .But i am select check box in first row. that time all check boxes will be selected.

i need select first row check box that only first row will be selected suppose i selected second row check box that only second will be selected.

i need this can u help me....

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos
When we are getting BAPI From ECC System. that BAPI Have nodes and Attribues...in under node we can't create "CheckBox"

attribute.

I think we can create.We can add new nodes & attributes to the model node.

Warm Regards

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Yes you can create attribute inside model node And in this case you should. After creating an attribute of type Boolean just bind it with the Checkbox Ui Elements Checked property. as per requirement just check the particular element of the Node and check or uncheck the check box.(Will be automatically done if you will supply the value to the attribute based on your condition).

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

When we are getting BAPI From ECC System. that BAPI Have nodes and Attribues...in under node we can't create "CheckBox" attribute.

we can create nodes and attributes for the model node.

goto Data Modeler View -> double click on the link which is representing between model and component(custom) controller->

right click on the node where you want to place check box attribute.

Regards

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am create on Checbox attribue out side of Node. Check Box data type is boolean.

Okay...here i am getting one problem. i have got Check boxes .But i am select check box in first row. that time all check boxes will be selected.

i need select first row check box that only first row will be selected suppose i selected second row check box that only second will be selected.

Checkbox attribute always should be inside of the node.

Adding new attribute for model node go to Diagram View (not DataModelerView which i mention earlier), remaining steps are

same.

Answers (0)