Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am new to QM.. My client requirement is as below:

They create a notification in QM01& this report details goes and sits in a Z table. Now my issue is whenever the user takes a print of Z report for a particular period and re reconciles it.. Later when they see the same report they see changes in qty due to changes in turn made to the same notification number in QM02..

Is there some way by which a control can be established?

Please provide & guide with your valuable inputs.

Thanks

nandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nandu

I think you will have to bring in some changes in the way you update the Z table.

For any changes in the quantity insert a new line in the table with a changed date field. And make sure that when you run the report the changes done outside the period you have mentioned in the inpput will not be considered in the output

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,,

Could you pls help me out which table & field i need to link to get this output? Since i can see in action log the changes that can be carried out. But i am not getting a table.

Thanks

nandu

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nandu,

Are you using any BDC that you have recorded for QM01 transaction? What I have understood is, the changes done through QM02 are not getting updated in Z table. I think following may work for you if so.

1. Since users are doing changes in QM02, block the transaction code QM02.

2. Develop another transaction code say ZQM02 and record the BDC for QM02 transaction. (Otherwise you have to search for user exit in QM02 in order to save all entries in the Z table)

3. Ask your ABAPer you map the required fields and give the path of the same table where QM01u2019s entries are being saved.

4. There are 2 options. As suggested by Gajesh go on adding the new line item for saving the changing each notification. Another is overwrite the earlier entry in the same table. You may opt any one of these.

5. The standard tables involved in this process are QMEL, QMFE.

Just for academic interest may I ask , why you are saving the data in Z table for your requirement? This data automatically gets stored in many standard SAP tables. Are there any extra fields that you have created for creating notification?

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Thank you for your inputs.. This Z report is to serve as an analysis table for vendor evaluation.

Thnks

nandu

Answers (0)