cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2D barcodes (Data Matrix and PDF417) in Adobe Print Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to print a 2D barcode using Adobe Print Forms.

The barcodes do print, but I'm having trouble configuring the barcode to the exact specifications.

Would anyone be able to guide me to how I can set the specifications such as column, rows, barcode height, error correction using Adode Print Forms in SAP?

Thanks for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I'm looking at creating the barcodes using Adobe Print Forms, through transaction SFP (using the integrated Adobe LiveCycle Designer). I can output the barcodes, however, I'm unable to change the size to a smaller size nor set an error correction level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to se 73 and click on the system bar code radio button...now hit the change button....

this will show the list of all the bar codes in the system when u will click on a bar code a window will pop up showing all the specifications of the bar code i.e height , width etc....

u can also create a new barcode here......using the create button in the application tool bar.

Former Member

In case you are still looking for a solution:

In transaction SFP go to "Layout", hit the barcode fields, you want to change, and then hit "XML source".

There you find coding like

<barcode dataLength="10" moduleHeight="0.013in" moduleWidth="0.013in" ....

Change Height and Width as you like it and then save and activate.