cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Processing - CN08

0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using assembly processing functionality which triggers a project on Save of Sales Order.

In CN08, Mateial which is assigned to standard Network & WBS we dont have any issues in triggering a Project on save of Sales Order. When a material is to be shared between countries, we use Network classification concept which

informs the system to select the right network alternative. Once the network is selected, On save of Sales Order

we get a Pop up to fill in the Billing WBS element(Which is mandatory).

We want to get rid of this pop up. Do we have any exits (or) BADI to address this issue??

Regards,

Karthik Bhaskaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

Please check if you have maintained the WBS Element in your Standard Network also.

Regards,

Shareeq

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained Standard WBS element to all the alternatives.

The Pop up has the Sales Order, item , account assignment WBS element & Billing WBS element.

In the above, system couldn't determine the Billing WBS element which is same as account assignment WBS element.

Please let me know if any SAP Note (or) BADI (or) User exit available where i can inform the system to copy & paste the account assignment WBS element Value to Billing WBS element which will get rid of the Pop up.

Regards,

Karthik Bhaskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sarang,

the WBS will be generated once you save the sales order.

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

When we use Network classification, system will be able to identify the right Network alternative which is also linked to standard WBS elment(which is billing element).

For e.g, if the material in CN08 is going to be used by different countries like India, Australia etc. we will go for Network classification. In CN08, we have the facility to fill in single WBS element only. so if i mention a billing WBS element which is related to Australia, Pop up doesnt appear for Australia, but it appears when we use it for India.

So maintaining the billing WBS element will solve the issue for one country & it gets repeated for rest of the Countries.

Regards,

Karthik Bhaskaran