Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports... Lock Objects report?

william_bowman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a report that will show me all objects that are locked in all transports? I know I can go into the individual transports and see them, but I have reason to believe that locked objects were removed from a transport that was created in Production and I have an upgrade getting ready to go-live. I need to make sure that all objects are unlocked before the upgrade begins.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Try to use SE03 i.e. transport tool. I think you can unlock all the locked objects there.

Cheers

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe a bit late but you can use SE16(or SM30) -> select table TADIR -> select SRCDEP field and add an 'R' -> Execute.

Might take a while because it's a large table but result is a list of all objects with "repair" flag set. Those should all be the locked objects too.

Nelis

william_bowman
Participant
0 Kudos

Checked there... You can only pull them up by transport number. I think the objects were deleted from the transport and I don't have the number.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiwilliam,

Can you tell me what result you are getting through SM12. Have u tried this transaction. I am looking for other solutions and will get back to u asap.

cheers...