cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report on Schedule Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to understand the Schedule line wise level open qty, qty delivered, qty PGId & qty invoiced, something similar to a Sales order line item's document flow, i cant use VBFA or VBAP referring the SA line item as it is considered collectively, do i have some other choice here to understand the status of every single Schedule line in the SA.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for the reply, but i wanted an information in a different and i feel that my question is still not clear,

yeah i can very well get the delivery, invoice, GI document etc, using VBFA but it will be at the SA line item level, say if i have just one line in SA, VBFA fetches all the delivery numbers and i need to compare my schedule date with the delivery date.

this comparison will not match the requirement if i need to supply a customer on a weekly basis for whom the route component is also 7. say my Sch line date will be 17th march, but i need to create a delivery on 10th to match the route & deliver the customer. but there might be a sch line already on 10th march for which delivery creation will be 3rd & so on. this becomes more complicated if i had done some partial or over shipments. and i cannot arrive at constant 7 days as different customers have different routes or no routes.

if i have a report or table fetch that will give me the delivery number created against a particular SA's Schedule line it will be easy for me to understand if all the subsequent documents pertaining to that line are completed or not.

all i need is a delivery number fetch atleast by considering on the above scenarios, with which i can track down the subsequent documents so easily.

Sivarajesh, on ur reply let me explain few things as this will be helpful for members too.

VBEP-EDATU - delivery date - this is not the delivery date of the delivery document, but the sales order proposed delivery date to match the customer expected date, this may be available even before a delivery is created and at most of the times this date & date of actual delivery creation will be entirely different.

VBEP-WMENG- Order quantity

VBEP-BMENG- delivery quantity - i think this field is not fetched directly in VBEP & even if it is fetched, this may not be useful for my case, as this will represent the total of the delivery made for this SA( which will be equal to cumulative delivery qty of the SA)

VBFA- VBELN- For document flow document (Different deliveries for the same document) - this will be useful but on the above said scenarios of delivery with 7 day route concept, i will have troubles.

VBFA-RFMNG- Delivered Qty

VBFA- ERDAT for the dates

Please share ur thoughts on the above points and also on the other possible options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Thanks for the info, yeah VBEP can assist me, but it contains information only the SA & its schedule lines.

I am looking for the Delivery specific to SA's Scedhule lines,my question here is if i can use this information from VBEP at schedule line level to identify the deliveries corresponding to the SA Schedule lines.

for now i can see only deliveries against the Sales order / SA item level & am not able to fetch this doc flow related information for the SA Line's Schedule line level.

hope this clarifies better on my question, i am looking for the Schedule line's level delivery & subsequent documents information.

Thanks & Regards

ilango

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you require the dates available in the schedule lines ..Go to VBEP -Table for schedule lines

I think this data will solve your requirement.

VBEP-EDATU - delivery date

VBEP-WMENG- Order quantity

VBEP-BMENG- delivery quantity

VBFA- VBELN- For document flow document (Different deliveries for the same document)

VBFA-RFMNG- Delivered Qty

VBFA- ERDAT for the dates

Rgds

Edited by: Sivarajesh. J on Mar 10, 2010 6:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use table VBEP.

Regards,

MT