Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend - Resume Plug

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created Suspend and resume plugs as shown by SAP in the test application "wdr_test_window_suite".

However when i am trying to fire the Outbound suspend plug from the view i am getting the following error:

A Suspend Plug Can Only Be Triggered in the Main Window of the Web Dynpro Application

Has any one encountered this error ? Any solution for this?

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The application that is called when you click on suspend resume link in this application is

WDR_TEST_WINDOW_SUSRES_A and corresponding component is WDR_TEST_WINDOW_SUSRES_A.

also check that you have marked suspend and resume plugs as interface plugs in window containing them.

Have a look at the coding of method ONACTIONJUMP of view MAIN of this component,

the window whcih embeds this view i.e W0 contains the suspend and resume plug.

and this window is mentioned as Interface view in the webdynpro application.

Regards

Manas Dua

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

In my case , i have checked all .. the plugs are interface , saw the coding in onactionjump.

However Still when i fire the plug from my view i get this error.

I am passing plug parameters to the suspend plus ,

my question is does this suspend plug call COMPB Window's Default plug?

Just trying to find out what am i missing?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ashish Shah

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I found a problem.

I have total of 3 components , First component A is calling second component B using the used components Interface view.

Second component B is calling third component C with the suspend plug.

And this time i am getting the error :

A Suspend Plug Can Only Be Triggered in the Main Window of the Web Dynpro Application

the reason is the application in the URL is of the Comp A , however the view shown is of Comp B and i want to suspend Comp B and move to Comp C , this time its giving error saying Comp B is not of the main WEbDynpro Application.

Any solution to this?

Is there a limit of how many components can be called from a component and from its sub components?

Regards,

Ashish Shah