Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLR reporting using CCMS

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed CCMSping and connected with my solution manager as CEN. Agent is running fine and availability is 100%. But when I am trying to connect the same for SLR reporting, I am not able to find the monitoring tree element for the availability part. Do I need to do anything more to activate the SLR reporting? Why I am missing some monitoring segments.

Could you please help me in this?

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajeev,

are you able to select the availability chapter in the SLR chapter?

regards, jett

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for my system, I have selected only 'System Availability' and 'Monitoring Objects from CCMS' from Contents from CCMS. I can see these during configuration. But in 'System Availability', I cannot find any Monitoring Segment in the help. I dont understand what configuration I am missing here. Please help

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for my system, I have selected only 'System Availability' and 'Monitoring Objects from CCMS' from Contents from CCMS. I can see these during configuration. But in 'System Availability', I cannot find any Monitoring Segment in the help. I dont understand what configuration I am missing here. Please help

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could find the issue. The issue is with the CPH configuraiton of MTE classes. I have created a new schema and assigned required MTE classes to that. But in the 'Overview of Available Data', I am not able to find any data for my system.

Any idea how to solve this?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

normally, CPH aggregates the data every 6 hours. maybe just some more time.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the configuration completely now. If I generate the report now, it gives me blank report as it is generating for the previous week. so is it normal to wait for one week to check the content of the SLR or is tehre any other way to see that.

In the same way, I have assigned the MTE classes to CPH schema, but no data collected yet. Is there any setting which will help to collect the data quickly? I re checked and all the BGD jobs are running fine.

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My reports are coming blank now also. Can anyone help me with this? I have no idea what configuration I am missing here. Anyone has any checklist to check my settings for SLR?

Thanks and Regards,

Rajeev

Answers (0)