cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items in the Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have one question. In standard QM is posible to make one notification for one material (1:1).

My question is: is posible to make one notification with a several items + serial number and equipment pro item?

I think it isn't posible, but I want to be confident.

Thanks a lot for your answers

Katie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The approach to handle this is to create one master notification and then use it as the reference notification to create 'subordinate' or lower-level notifications for each material/batch/serial number you want to be related to the reference notification. In QM10, it is then possible, using reference notification from dynamic notification, to request the reference notification and display all the related notifications to the reference notification.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, it was very helpfull.

Katie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank guys for your answers. It was very helpful for me.

See you soon

Katie

Edited by: Katerina Snetiva on Mar 18, 2010 3:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

one material - one notification possible

1. crate on e notification / material and assign as many per serial number --but assign reference notication first one

or

2. In item level enter serial number as --- Inspected united number

one notification for more than one serial number or equipment

thanks

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Katie,

I donu2019t think it is possible.

One notification number can contain only one material which sounds much logical. We cannot combine several materials in one notification. On the contrary SAP has offered the provision by means of which we can have separate notifications as per serial numbers also. Letu2019s wait for other expertsu2019 opinion also.

Best Regards,

Anand Raos