cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 3.0 programmed GRC Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

has anybody further Information to the programmed GRC Rules?

I´m looking for a Dokumentation in which the detailed documented are on which fields the Control looks. Because when I try the Controls I´m not sure when it doesn´t works or if it is my fault or not. If I had the Information for exampel Use this programmed rule an change the field ..., so you will get.

It will not be a problem for me if you can tell me how I get the Information, I mean how can I Programm my rule script? Because in this way I can check the delivered rules in the same way.

Regards

Harald Kluge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

I would really appreciate if you could share such information.

Many hanks in advance. Best regards,

Imanol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harald,

I understand your point and I will address this with the development team and provide you with information on your topic as soon as I heard back.

Kind regards, Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I found PDF files (SAP Marketplace) for every group of controls SAP provides (O2C, P2P, IT, HR etc) for SAP GRC PC 3.0.

In such documentation, there is information very general and agree with you that still there is detailed information required.

I took part of ramp up for SAP GRC Process Control 2.0 (3.5 years ago) and that was one key information we always requested.

It seems we are still in the same point

Regards,

Imanol