cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking list grouping issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we print a picking list for deliveries we get the list grouped by material. So for example, if the delivery item 10 and 40 both have the same material then item 10 and 40 will be printed one after the other. So far all is okay, except that when the materials are the same the material details are not printed for the second line item. I think this is controlled by the SAP print program that probably is not calling the 'MAT_LINE' process.

Now there is a sneaky way around this, by maybe adding the MAT_LINE details into the POS_LINE process so that when the process for POS_LINE is called, which it is in all events, then the material and pos details are printed. However, I should not have to do this.

I was wondering if there was anyway to control the grouping. I still want the materials to be grouped, as that makes sense for the pickers, but I want to see the material details on the list and not have them supressed because it's the same as the material above.

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved element Item_line content into the POS_line element and remarked out the item_line element. All now works.