cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Messages IN SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am using SOAP to RFC Syn scenario in that I am not able to see any messages in XI SXMB_MONI . but the user is saying that he is able see the data to his end. and I have checked the RWB in that when I am MONITORING the SOAP adapter ther Request is coming it showing successfull and RFC adapter MONITORING it is showing successfull then I am able to understand why messages for my scenario are not coimg in MONI . THIS situation in all 3 XI system(DEV,QA,PROD)

Regards

Ganga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved...

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By default Sync logging is not on, ENable sync logging in SXMB_ADM

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

In my scenario some days back ECC upgradation has commpleted after that only this problem has came . before that Messages were there in MONI and can any plz tell me why SOAP adapter at sender side showing only request successfull. why the repones it is not showing in RWB?

Regrds

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any one suggest me on this ?

Rgrds

GANGA

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
SOAP adapter shows request successful

Does you SOAP adapter also show you the message content in RWB --> CC monitoring?

Can you directly send the message to IE and check if at least the scenario is working fine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek,

How can I send the message directly to IE?

Regards

GANGA

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine --> Test Message.

Or use this blog of Stefan: /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Does your SOAP channel show any message content being passed for the successfully processed message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am getting only the SOAP docment in adapter engine MONITORING in message content . I am not getting the payload there.

In ADAPTER enigne MONITORING...........

FOR SOAP Adpter MONITORING these are the only steps I am getting

request received

call completed

request processed successfully

as this is sysn scenario why the response of message is not coming to MONITORING.

there is one strange thing is happening that user has confirm that he is getting the data through Interface although I am not able to see any message in MONI on IE

but

ADAPTER ENGINE MONITORING

I am able to SEE FOR SOAP above three steps and for Receiver RFC I am getting below messages

message was successfully delivered to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
there is one strange thing is happening that user has confirm that he is getting the data through Interface although I am not 
able to see any message in MONI on IE

This would mean the parameters in SXMB_ADM got changed after the upgrade (or cache stuck somewhere).....can you ensure/ reconfigure the LOGGING, LOGGING_SYNC and TRACE (at least level2) is maintained properly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upgradation is done at ECC end not in XI end .So Is it possible that anything will be change in XI(automatically) without changing Manually...

Regards

GANGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gangadhar ,

1. check the params at SXMB_ADM ...Logging_sync , logging_propagataion an dlogging under sync is required.

Since the scenario is sync on e..you need to put the params at your ECC level also .so that can see ths response msg back.

Regards ,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any chance you checked these parameters ..... are any filters defined for/ by you in MONI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have check in sysloging parametr Now I have given value 1 as it was 0 before..

As per santhosh post is it also req to maintian all the paramters in SXMB_ADM>Configuration also for ECC system?

Regards

GANGA

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Mar 10, 2010 6:56 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have check in sysloging parametr Now I have given value 1 as it was 0 before

told you .....now test the messages....if config is proper yoiu will see the logs.

As per santhosh post is it also req to maintian all the paramters in SXMB_ADM>Configuration also for ECC system?

Doubtful about his reply.....may be he is the only person who can clarify.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek ,

As per my limited knowledge , Parameters are required and i don't see any other reasons why the messages are not reflecting in the SXMB_MONI .

Now coming to setting the params at ECC level , I believe since it is a sync scenario and we do maintain the params at ECC level also for sync proxy scenarios for checking the msgs at ECC end . when we configure the local IE at ECC.

But it has worked for us somehow...May be I'll learn someting new or will get my knowledge more refined by fellow SDNers.

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can we find out in XI in which table this loging info get stored .can plz tell me the name of that table...

Regards

Ganga

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
As per my limited knowledge , Parameters are required and i don't see any other reasons why the messages are not 
reflecting in the SXMB_MONI .

Even I believe the same and never objected to this (neither do any of my earlier posts)

I was doubtful about the suggestion that we have to maintain the parameters in ECC for viewing the logs in SAP PI....i have never tried/ experienced this.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This blog will tell you (SXMSPMAST): /people/gourav.khare2/blog/2007/12/12/interesting-abap-tables-in-xi-150-part-i

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Mar 10, 2010 11:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

where can we see the content of loging in table in XI....

Regards

GANGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I checked in SXMB_MONI of XIDEV and In RWB and I am not able to see any message in XI after making the changes in SynLoging.

Regards

Ganga

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What parameter have you changed?

You have to test some scenario once you have made the change....only when the scenario is tested (after making the change) the details will be logged......no information will be visible for processing done before the parameter was made active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Please make sure you have done these settings in sxmb_adm as shown by michal in this thread:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards,

---Satish