Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Reg:Ignore warning messages in CALL Transaction for Tcoe: MB1B mode A

In BDC CALL Transaction for Tcoe: MB1B mode A to remove warning message in MB1B.

Tcode mb1b is getting warning message after copy the batch with giving the batch field *

As- The Receiving batch will be set to 'Batch number' authomatically..

2. the number of batches will be selected depends on quantity input file and available quantiy in batches but on which criteria is configured for selecting the batches not able to find. the number of warning messages will come based on the number of batches.

If i give the OK Code enter also after that it is not able recongizing.

I checked for one batch..in CALL Transaction for Tcoe: MB1B mode N the document posted. but we want in mode A have ingore the warning message by pressing enter or any other way to post the doc please suggest.

By doing manually if press enter the warning message is going.

In recording also i am getting the warning message but i am not able to record the warning message

In bdc in Call transaction mode A it is stoping there where the warining message is coming.. how to proceed further ignoring the warning message to go next level and post the document.

and more help on on which criteria the Batches are selecting.. it is depending quantiy given.. but before i have to know..how many enters i have to give in bdc.

Please help asap on this.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question