cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Ignore warning messages in CALL Transaction for Tcoe: MB1B mode A

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BDC CALL Transaction for Tcoe: MB1B mode A to remove warning message in MB1B.

Tcode mb1b is getting warning message after copy the batch with giving the batch field *

As- The Receiving batch will be set to 'Batch number' authomatically..

2. the number of batches will be selected depends on quantity input file and available quantiy in batches but on which criteria is configured for selecting the batches not able to find. the number of warning messages will come based on the number of batches.

If i give the OK Code enter also after that it is not able recongizing.

I checked for one batch..in CALL Transaction for Tcoe: MB1B mode N the document posted. but we want in mode A have ingore the warning message by pressing enter or any other way to post the doc please suggest.

By doing manually if press enter the warning message is going.

In recording also i am getting the warning message but i am not able to record the warning message

In bdc in Call transaction mode A it is stoping there where the warining message is coming.. how to proceed further ignoring the warning message to go next level and post the document.

and more help on on which criteria the Batches are selecting.. it is depending quantiy given.. but before i have to know..how many enters i have to give in bdc.

Please help asap on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Warning messages are ignored in BDC and collected to messages tab You don't have to code explicitly for the ENTER pressed for the warning messages .

Check the messages tab to see the failure reason by running in mode N or in mode E to see where the recording population to bdcdata went wrong. I suspect that some thing wrong in the bdctab sequence or some thing is missing.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is warning message is coming because of we are batch field *. and it is determing the batch field automatically in SAP throgh SAP Batch configuration. So this not coming because of program problem, the warning message will come for all the records.because the batch field we are giving defualt as *.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. You are correct. What i meant to say is your SM35 recording and your program code should be exactly same.

Other thing is Run in MODE N and see what is the messages collected in case of failure. From here you can come to know what is the problem. Also pass the UPDATE as S9Synchronous update)

CALL TRANSACTION...
USING i_bdcdata
MODE 'N'
UPDATE 'S'
MESSAGES INTO i_messages. 
 "Check i_messages after the call to see if there are any errors/a message with class 00 and
 "number 344 (No batch input data for screen )

Thanks,

Vinod.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute in Mode 'E'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mode A and E are usually used for debug or development testing, in my experience. You use 'A' to see A-all, and E-Errors to stop on errors only.

BDC/call transaction processing can usually be relied upon to ignore warning and information messages when executing in the "normal" production mode (N).

Therefore, once we have a BDC/Call Transaction working, we run it in mode 'N', Synchronous update, so that we can handle any non-zero return codes that occur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That warning message will come each for each batch selecting the document.. they asked to execute A mode also .. need to work..and go this warning message.. by pressing enter or some other way

So please reply message how to handle i.e (it has ignore ) warning messages in mode A in call transaction.

also for batch determination.. on which criteria batches are determining.. because..the batch are selecting automatically