Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Mail sender adapter on PI7.11

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with the mail sender adapter in PI7.11

I have configured it on PI7.11 for an existing scenario using mail package.

It worked fine for several days, but suddenly I get the error message (RWB) with NO SENDER AGREEMENT FOUND for

SenderParty "XX1", SenderService "XX1_SERVICE" Interface "<blank>" Namespace "<blank>"

The option "Use mailpackge" is switched on.

I also have a sender agreement configured with this adapter.

What is confusing for me is, that in the error message it seems that the INTERFACE and NAMESPACE is empty, allthough I have configured the sender agreement with correct values in both.

I have this problem im PROD PI.

When setting up this confuguration, it worked in DEV PI and in QA PI without any problems.

Where does the INTERFACE and NAMESPACE coming from in the MailSender adapter????

I can not put both values intothe adapter, because the fields known from 7.0 are not there anymore.

best regards

WErner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to clear CPACache. It could be cache issue.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, it seems to be a very strange problem.

The CacheRefresh did not fix the problem,

I really had to delete teh adapter and to create a new one.

In this time it was really strange what happend.

We had our older XI 7.0 still working so we went back to this running adapter to read the incoming emails.

But we allways found the emails marked as READ in the mailbox, so also the older adapter did not work.

So we stopped everything and then we found out, that the adapter on PI7.11 was still active,

allthoug the RWB says CHANNEL STOPPED.

The PI7.11 server has 6 nodes and one node was still reading the emailbox and marking the emails "as read".

We could stop this only by deleting the PI7.11 mail adapter and refreshing everything.

At the moment th enew adapter works.....btu we will do a test what happens if we stop the adapter again.....

Has anybody seen this problem also?????

best regards

WErner

Answers (0)