cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error while activating workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gang

While trying to activate one of my custom workflows I am getting an error "System error: Function cancelled"

It only happens with this particular workflow.

The syntax check is all ok, but it just can't seem to get activated.

Does anyone know what is happening or at least where I can get more information on the error. I have tried ST22, ST11 and SM21 but cannot see any errors there.

Really need help on this.

Thanks in advance

Nicholas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check in SWU3 if the definition environment is ok, full green. Otherwise did you tried an oss search with the error message detail ?

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre

Yup, I have tried an OSS search already. But the message is very generic. There is not much detail there.

I have checked SWU3 and in the maintain definition environment I see 2 reds.

X Maintain Prefix Numbers

X Check Entries from HR Control Tables

How do I go about getting it to green?

I executed the first one and see that the number range is maintained for "Available Prefix Numbers for Workflow and Organizational Management" and its green. The "Prefix Numbers and Number Intervals Reserved at SAP" is blank.

As for the second one, I can't understand it.

Thanks.

Nicholas

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the first point you have to set up the prefix number for the client number you are using. You did it and it's green, ok. Leave blank the second table for the number reserved for SAP .

Second point for HR* tables entries: you have to generate HR tables entries in your client from client 000. This entries are always missing after a client installation. Follow the guideline in the right tab when selecting this customizing point, you have to run RHTTCP77 to generate the missing entries.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre

It works!

Thanks dude.

Nicholas

Answers (0)