cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bids are not available in the Bidder end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a bid invitation and submitted to the two bidder J1BIDDER & J2BIDDER. The bids were published.

When I went into the bidder login : J1BIDDER and click on process bids I could not find the bids

I am getting an Error " Structure 01 US J1BIDDER : No agent found"

what could be the reasons.

I have assigned the roles: SAP ECBBP_BIDDER to the user: J1BIDDER

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question ia answered

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check through "manage business partner" (transaction BBPMAININT) or transaction BP (check relationship to the bidding company BP), to see if your bidder users is a "contact person" and/or "service agent".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jay hang,

I have created the Bidders in BP and checked both the contact person and service agent

Error : A208 No agent found

what could be other reasons.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double check the following:

1) In BP, display the bidding company (in BBP_BP partner_fct = 18 or "Bidder") that you invited to your Bid Invitation, under "Relationships", is your bidding user listed there as part of the "Has Contact Person". (Essentially, in table BUT050, does the relationship type BUR001 exists for your bidding user with your bidding company.)

2) In BBPMAININT, check "Business Partner Data"/"Employee". Under "Personal Data" tab, is "Employee is a Contact Person" checked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked it is correct.

I have assigned this Bidder to the organisation. whether it is correct.

I am getting an new error "Business partner 189 does not exist"

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned this Bidder to the organisation. whether it is correct.

If you mean that you have assigned this bidder to the org structure of the purchasing company, no, it's not correct. Remove it. In fact, one additional thing is that the bidder user should NOT be an employee of the purchasing company. Test run class cl_bbp_es_enterprise and see if you could retrieve anything out of is_employee_by_<...> method. The correct answer should be NOT.