cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out put type ZX00 but it is not coming automatically in the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have maintained condition record for out put type ZX00 but it is not coming automatically in the document.

Please let know where I missed the link.

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the condition record,maintain the date/time as "4(when saving the application)".

Even after doing this setting,if your are not getting the output means there may be some possible reasons.

1.Goto the T.Code "V/43".

Check what is the output procedure assigned to your document.

Please follow the path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Output Determination Using the Condition Technique>Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents-->Maintain Output Determination Procedure.

Select your procedure and click on "control data".

Select your output entry and scroll right.There is a filed called as "Manual only".Check whether it is ticked or not.If it is ticked means it will be a manual one.

2.As it is a "Z" output.Check the triggering point for this output type.

we have a similar requirement in our project where one output "ZGEN" will be triggered if there is a value for the field "customer group1".

Check like this any requirement is there for your output type also.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls. check it in W12 for ZZXX if you have done communcation setting at master data

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the output is for Sales document then check in V/43 if you have assigned Output determination proc and output type to Sales doc. type

or

If O/P is for Billing doc. then check the same in VOFA

Also, make sure if you have included the output type in Output determination procedure in

SPRO - Basic Function - Output Control - Output determination proc.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is quotation document ZQT. I have assigned Output determination proc and output type to Sales doc. type.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

mark exclusive for the acess in the access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried this one also still it is not comeing mark exclusive for the acess in the access sequence.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

'

kindly chek the below

1. Billing Condition records maintained in VV31 on the key combination

2 Check the manual has been tick against the condition type in the bel;wo path

SPROIMGSales and Distribution-Basic functionsOut put determination-Demand Planning Info PackageOutput Determination Using the Condition Technique.-Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents---Maintain Output Determination Procedure

Click on the procedure and check against the condition type that manual has beeen tick

Regards

Damu