Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<SAP:Code area="PARSING">GENERAL</SAP:Code> - Error

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Folks,

Getting a very odd error. We are using ABAP proxy (sync) to make calls to PI to a Webservice. The funny thing is the first call returns a successful response but the immediate call after that runs into the below error.

I took the payload of the failed call and made an independent test via the proxy test option and it returns a response. Quite lost with whats happening

Any suggestions?

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIProtocol</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PARSING">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try removing the ID part and recreating it with the use of the wizard ?

then make sure the CPA is up to date

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had tried that.

Seems to have no luck.

I wonder why the first call is always a success but the second call runs into issues.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Update:

The scenario was done using AAE (SOAP adapter Xi protocol)

But seems there is some bug. Whenever calls are made in parallel in a sync scenario, one of the calls fail in ECC.

I reconfigured the scenario and switched to a normal ABAP proxy call (w/o AAE) and alls fine now.

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Shabarish,

We are facing the same issue with proxy to JDBC using AAE.

Can you let us know what was wrong? We do not want to switch to regular config from AAE.

Thanks,

Himadri

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from what i found on one of the sap notes, SAP doesnt recommend AAE configurations for multiple sync call based interfaces.

AAE works fine for async scenarios but sync scenarios, they havnt been great.

I suggest you raise a OSS message with SAP. In case any fixes have been done, then you might get to know.

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shabarish,

what surprises me is , the same scenario is working for another PI production for a different client.

Anyways -- Many Thanks for your response. I have opened another thread[], to see if there is any other inputs on this.

Thanks,

Himadri

former_member314455
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Note 1413865 has been released to customers. This will resolve the issues with proxies.

Regards,

Ajith