cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict repeat output on Deliveries and invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some body help me with our ideas of How to restrict repeat output on Deliveries and invoices. Do we have some authorization checks on this or needed to be controlled in the forms. Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VOFM routine will not work for this. When you issue output manually, there is a message at the bottom: 'Requirements are not checked'. The VOFM routines won't be triggered in this case.

This has already been discussed many times in this forum. There is no easy/standard solution, I'm afraid. One of the options could be printing 'REPRINT' on the form when the output is triggered repeatedly (this has also been discussed - use Search). Another could be setting up a separate transaction to issue the custom output type and cutting access to issuing output by other means.

None of the solutions is 100% fool-proof.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for you thoughts on this.

However, my customer base is very large and the requirement is not based on the customer, on users. Only certain users (at the level Depot Manager / Superviosor)should be allowed to reprint. This is because they absorved that some times delivery has done twice on the same delivery using the reprinted delivery note.

So my client wants to avold such mal practice by allowing only certain users as said above to reprint in certain cases like where the original print was not printed some reason or soiled etc.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

I don't want totally to restrict repeat output. In the sense Multiple issue should be allowed. However, repeat output should be allowed only for certain users and for other users you should not be allowed. I would like to know is there any way where we can control this. May be using authorizations or some user-exit.

I believe standard SAP doesn't provide this. Hence I request you to share if some body worked on similar requirement and how they have met this requirement.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can achieve this. Just try the following

Create 2 output types; one having Multiple issuing field activated and copy and rename the same and deactivate the multiple issuing

Now, create 2 access seq.

1. One having customer as key combination and assign it to output type having multiple issue field

2. other having customers as key combination whom you dont want to send output again and assign it to output type having multiple issue field deactivated

Add these two output types in the output procedure

Create condition records for respective output types

Hope you get inputs

regards,

Sagar

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that you can achieve it with VOFM in the output determination procedure. For the message set in requirement your own VOFM subroutine. For instance, check VOFM 101 for reprint. Remeber that if SY-SUBRC <> 0 then the output will be not created. Create your own auth. object with tcode SU21 and set it in your VOFM. After you can set it in PFCG.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo Hinojosa,

I think we are getting closer to address the issue. I understand there is a object# V_LIKP_VST with Activity# 4 which allows to print and edit output messages. However, not sure what will be the activity to allow reprint.

Thanks to share your knowledge.

Regards,

Praveen

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

V_LIKP_VST gives the permissions linked to shipping point, not by message (you can see it in SU21/LE_V/V_LIKP_VST) and with CTRLshiftF10 (utilization ref) you can see that it is used in tcodes VL02N, VL10, VL70, VL71 and VL75. Then, the activities are related with each shipping point, if you can create documents, only view them, if you can delete them, if you can manage them as a collective, and so on. I think that you need create your own object and set it in your VOFM. If you do it right you can use tcode SU53 to know the problems of the user with authoritations. So you can use the command (eg: if you call this object ZV_OUTPUT you can use parameters linked with table NAST (eg: KSCHL, VSZTP, MANUE, REPET,...) Debug any VOFM and it will help you to set the right parameters.

authority-check object 'ZV_OUTPUT'

id 'KSCHL' field xnast-kschl

id ........ (and so on with all parameters that you define in SU21)

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Go to NACE --> Select V2 > Click at output types> double click at your output type (Right hand side) --> Uncheck the box of "Multiple issuing"

Same will do with billing.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT