cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical view problem in planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I change a name of any key figure in design mode (interactive planning book) from key figure attribute tab- free text, new name appears in table.

But when I go to graphical mode these new names are not there in switch graphical setting>overview> series (from where we can change the way graphs are seen). More over there is something called default series in series which contains properties of the key figures whose names are changed recently.

For example- suppose we have 5 key figures u2013 KF1, KF2, KF3, KF4 and KF5. they have their respective quantities. Now if I change name of KF1 to KFX, I will see KFX instead of KF1 in tabular view of interactive planning book.

When I go to graphical representation of same, switched on u201Cswitched to graphical settingu201D button, and drill down u201Cseriesu201D tree, new key figure name (KFX) does not appear. KF1 is visible there but we can not customize appearance for KF1 any more (for example- we can not make it invisible by ticked out visible button)

At the same time if we select default series and try to make changes, graphical appearance changes for KF1.

Did any of you have faced similar problem? Any clue will helpfulu2026

Thanks

Ill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this discussion.

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ok, found one tip.

When switching back from design mode to live mode, a pop up appears asking you as to which areas you want to release the change made. Here you must chose 'All functional areas'.

Luiz Giani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply luiz. I am working in 5.1 version. i had saved changes for all functional area but it didn't help me. I guess this is a bug in 5.1 version. Can anyone using 5.1 confirm it??

Edited by: ILLFORD on Mar 11, 2010 8:22 AM

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ill,

Please check the SCM version and Support package you are running, also the SAP GUI version.

I tested it in my system and it worked fine.

Graphical view showed me the new name instead of the old one.

I am running SCM 5.0 in a quite advanced Support package with SAP GUI 7.10 Patch 16.

Luiz Giani