cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparison of Values in SAP standard Report S_ALR_8701355 & S_ALR_87012041

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My end user is processing reports S_ALR_8701355 (Budget / Actual / Committment / Rem.Plan / Assigned ) & S_ALR_87012041 (Asset Class wise balances ). Once 1st report ( S_ALR_87013558 ) is processed end user is refering to the VALUES of " Actual - Overall " for a particular " Period / Yesr ", then 2nd report is processed ( S_ALR_87012041 ) & then user is refering to " Assets Acquisition Values "(got created automatically in the background after creation of WBS elements).

There he finds a mismatch in the values appearing in the both the above mentioned reports.

So far as my knowledge is concerned values in the column " Actual Overall " of report S_ALR_8701355 derived from the transactions like Good receipt agianst PO's, Invoce Postings & finally Goods Issue for Projects against WBS elements & " Asset Acquisition Values " derived from the settlement done (periodically) for a perticular period. The cost accrued against WBS element gets Settled as an "Asset Value" & the same is displayed in the report " S_ALR_87012041".

Should we compare values appearing in these 2 different reports? If not, what is the reason for not comparing the values of both the reports.

Request to experts in this area to throw aome light about my doubt.

Warm Regards

Ashok

Edited by: Paranjape Ashok on Mar 24, 2010 5:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to look up CJI3 report. Enter the report by specifying date(start and end date of the period/yr). You can see what are the actual cost posted to the project withing that time period and how much has been settled to AuC. You will get a clear picture.