cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're running SRM 5.5(level4) and NW2004s.

We're wanting to create backend reservations under certain conditions. To do this, I've activated BADIs BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS and BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI. We've followed the instructions outlined in note 891924 for configuring the number ranges.

Each shopping cart that is created, creates an error in RZ20 - Shopping Cart (number) Error Creating Follow-on Document.

I've tried different things to try and find out why but the error message doesn't tell you why.

I've tried putting a hard break point in the BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS BADI, activated system debbuging and etc.. but I can't get the process to stop in that BADI. This makes me think that it's not being called.

Has anyone experienced this or a similar problem? Are there additional configurations settings to activate this feature?

Thanks,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry

I have not tried a hard break point in the BAdI before, but what you can try is to put an infinite loop in the BAdI and enter debugging mode via SM66.

Just another point, you are using BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS?

I believe this has already been replaced by BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE. You might want to try that.

You can look for the thread: BAdI: Determine Target Object in BE System started by me in this forum for more information.

Regards

Nicholas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you!

Initiation under fire in a product that's not on your side isn't much fun!

Jerry

Answers (0)