cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update billing documents with a different Sales Office?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been asked if I can create a program to update certain billing documents/items with a particular Sales Office as the wrong value is cuirrently entered. The problem which has caused this has been rectified, and mots of the data has been rectified. However there are the odd few where the Sales office was defaulted depending on the user, I think, which has been going wrong and entering a blank or incorrect Sales office. We need to correct these.

The billing documents range from Intercompany billing,Invoices, Direct drop Invoices and Credit for returns.

Is there a single FM that can be used whereby I can enter the billing doc number, line item and appropriate Sales office for update do you know?. Or is it more complicated than that, and, are there any ramifications to follow-on documents if the Sales office is changed?.

Anyone.

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are std LIS reports based on Sales office, which may give incorrect statistics & there are tables updated based on these sales office.

As you know, sales office will be copied from the sales order . so try to find out FM to udpate the sales order, whcih may update in billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we had tried that, and just to be sure I just re-tried it myself, changing the sales office at the header level of Sales order, but still nothing has changed against the Invoice. What we did not want to do was cancel all the documents back to the sales order and then re-create. We have about 500 document/items to be changed, so that would take simply ages.

Are we up a creek without a paddle do you think?.

Jas.