cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to revert back to the old code in NWDI ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done some changes to one of the DC and have released the activities and imported that in consolidation tab in transport studio of CMS.

Now my client do not want the changes we did, and he is asking me to revert back to the code that was prior to my changes.

I want to know how to do this in dev. and Qa system, as we have moved our changes to QA also.

What i have done is, i went to consolidation tab (in transport studio), i, went to "go history" and i have selected the activity that was imported to consolidation just prior to my activities, and than i clicked on import button. and than i went to assembly tab and i assembled that activity.

than i went to Qa portal, but still its showing my changes only, its not showing changes that was made prior to me.

What i m missing here?? and how to restore old code in dev and Qa system ??

please help

regards

vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can get back the changes done in an activity as a local copy in the following way:

go to CBS web UI, click on compartments link'

under that search for your DC, and click on view all link.

you find all the activities under that DC. copy the integration time .

switch to DTR perspective,

righ tclick on the DC, choose Advanced sync, sync to date, give the integration time you got from CBS and click on ok.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these:

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's better you make the change (revert ) in dev using nwds and import to qa....

Best regards,

john