cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ01 Query on VBRK billing docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a issue where we ran an customised query for the return billing documents the value for the return items is not showing the negative value in the report , Pls help me to know how does the Query report the billing values shows,

Please advi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is there ant report or query which gives the value of the retuned 
    sales orders or and the cost with neagtive values

As already Reazuddin pointed out, no report will show the value with sign positive or negative. But in order to differentiate this, definitely, you should be having a different sale order types and billing types for normal sales and return sales. So in that way, to check the returned sales value, go to SE16, key in VBRK and execute. There input return billing type (credit memo) and execute. Whatever value populates there can be treated as returns. Else if you want to see the for how much value, return order is created, the same logic applies. In SE16 table, key in VBAK and execute. There give return sale order type and execute. You will get the desired result.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the Info helped to a lot

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SHKZG field in VBRP it indicates the Sign of the Document . In all the Tables negetive values will not stored with - sign. For Indicating that SAP is using SHKZG filed.

Regards,

Srinivas.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fyi,

Queries are only used to extract the data from the required tables. It will not do any kind of calculation / derivations.

Query doesnt understand that, if billing doc type= RE,t hen value / amount should show in "-ve" etc..,

If you want to extract the data, then use queries ( Tx:SQVI is more helfpul & easy to use)

else you want to do some calculations such as above, then go for the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

Thank you very much for the useful info, User has run the customised report through SQ01 for the VBRK tables , here the user question the values shows -, Can write to the user that the reports does not consider the values and documents

Thanks

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said in my last reply.

Query doest do any kind of calculation, If the report is customized, then have to go througth that report whether this signs / calculations might be addressed ( check in Coding)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Really thank you very much for that info , here I need some more info, is there ant report or query which gives the value of the retuned sales orders or and the cost with neagtive values as in such case of return orders.

Please advise

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Please can any one give me the Idea on this query Pls

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first define in short names the needed fileds you (e.g Billing Type , net Value;) create a new local filed called; net value +/-.

add a calculation in the new local field 1 Line: Billtype = 'RE' (RE-Credit for Returns) ; formular Netvalue + -1 ; else Netvalue.

Put the new local Filed in the Query, should work