cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change date in variant for program create CVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to change the date range in one of the variant for Create CVC program. Apart from date I can save any other parameterin the variant. When I change the date and save the variant it is giving me message that the variant has saved succesfully but I come and go again in th epvariant I can see my old vales for date range. Not sure why.

I also tried modiying the variant by going through SE38 and program "/SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN" but not even able to see all parameters except "Target Plng Object Struct".

Need your guidance in resoving this issue.

Regards

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shashank,

First thing, in the program /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN we cannot see the values from SE38 when you click change. You can however click display to see the values saved there.

Regarding why the date might not change as per your changes, pls check in the variant attribute page to see if this check box "Save Parameter without Values" is checked for the date fields. If this is checked then whatever values you change in the screen will not be saved. You need to either uncheck this box or reconfigure your dynamic variant so that it will change to the dates you want to see there.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Mani