cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Commitment line items & Budget check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem in my system for Commitment line items & budget check.

I followed the below steps:

1. Created Project & structured the same.

2. Allocated the Budjet for WBS Elements.

3. Released the project.

4. The PRs are created for material and external services.

5. When I check in the report S_ALR_87013558 the commitments are not showing in the report.

6. After I performed the PO & GR (the PO value is more than the budget), still it is not producing any error message.

7. I have even consumed the material, for which the cost is more than the budget, still there is no error message from the system.

8 . I tried to perform transfer posting of the material from other plant or initial posting of the goods using 561 Q, at that time the system is producing the error message.

9. When I check the above report after GR & GI the actual line items are showing.

The problem is that why system is not creating the commitment line items.

In customization I have maintained as below:

1. Budget profile

2. Assigned the Budget profile to Project profile.

3. Maintained the tolerance limits for the controlling area and budget profile combination.

4. I have created the B/S G/L accounts as cost elements with category 90 (statistical).

5. AVAC for the WBS elements is active for the WBS elements

My doubt is:

Why system is not writing commitment line items?

Even after writing the Actual line items why the error message is not produced?

I am understanding that since the GR from PO is being done, probably this GR is not producing the error message as it is linked with the PO commitment. But at the time of GI the error message should be produced.

Can any one help me for solving this issue?

I tried searching the forum before posing, but couldnot get a relevant one.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check OKKP for your CoAr : Commitment management is not activated than activate the same.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Yes I have checked it and the commitment management is active.

I also checked the table RPSCO table as well, there is no entried with the value key 21 or 22, the entires are available with 41 only for my project.

Also, I was maitaining the WBS element in a maintenance order. When I am trying to enter the materials in componenet tab, if the value is exceeding the budget value it is producing the error message.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Nithin,

I have checked in OKKP the tick is on for with Commitment management in OKKP, but the Component With commitment was not active.

I have activated it and working fine.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Praveen

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tthanks for confirming back to forum.

With Regards

Nitin P.