Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stage is copies only once in Shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I created a shipement type z001, with all the default settings of 0001,

with one change Determine legs i selected 3 Determine priliminary and subsequent leg by delivery note

so that i can have eqal number (as equal to Deliveries in shipment) of stages should be createed in shipment document.

Here i am facing one issue with the Stage in the route... it is copied only once in shipment document.

Ex. I included 2 deliveries in a Shipment, (delivery from Mumbat to Hyderabad) with route 000001 and this route has one stage Mumbai Rly stn to Hyderabad Rly Stn.

So when i created shipment with above values, following stages are deterimined

Mumbai plant to Mumbai Rly Stn - Road

Mumbai plant to Mumbai Rly Stn - Road

Mumbai Rly Stn to Hyderabad Rly Stn - Train

Hyderabad Rly Stn to Customer place

Hyderabad Rly Stn to Customer place

Here my question is why Mumbai Rly Stn to Hyderabad Rly Stn - Train appeared once only where in stating and end points are twice?

Please revert with suitable suggesions soon

Thanks in Advance

Sree....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not yet solved

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the system determines the preliminary and the subsequent leg as per your requirement. The leg from Mumbat to Hyderabad is the main leg, where all deliveries are transported together. Actually the setting for the leg determination you have chosen, is for the case that deliveries come from various starting locations, come together at one point (for the main leg) and get distributed at the end of the main leg (and go to different places). Why would you want 3 stage for each delivery which are combined in one shipment?

Best regards

Juergen