cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data realignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I have encountered error messages during data realignment. The error messages are:

1. Multi-level error propagation carried out

2. Realignment of liveCache time series aborted

I've run the Consistency Check for the Time Series Network(/SAPAPO/TS_LM_CONS_CHECK) and consistency check for Planning Object Structure(/SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_CONS_CHECK).

On the first time these were run, there were inconsistencies found with the livecache anchor - there were wrong and duplicate CVCs. These CVCs have already been corrected and consistency checks are already error-free.

Upon execution of the realignment again, the same error messages are still encountered. Please help. What needs to be checked for realignment to be sucessful?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming that you have maintained the Realignment table properly meaning you have only the necessary entries and removed all unwanted entries. Having assumed that the other reason why this error can come up is when you try to realign more than 1 Characteristic Value in the same table entry.

For Example.

Let us you have 3 Characterstics viz, product, location,customer.

If for Product P1, you are trying to change the location from L1 to L2 and customer from C1 to C2 then there is a possibility such an error might occure.

In such cases we need to create 2 entries as follows

1) P1 L1 C1 to P1 L2 C1

2) P1 L2 C1 to P1 L2 C2.

It is better to avoid Multiple characteristic changes in a single step.

Thanks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

From your example given, what if I have multiple products(ex. P1 - P10) for customer C1 and location L1, is it advisable to do realignment for each product?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is mandatory to realign for all products using separate steps. This is mandatory if the Location and Customer changes for those products, otherwise it is not required.

So in resut you might have to create 20 steps as below.

P1 L1 C1 to P1 L2 C1

P1 L2 C1 to P1 L2 C2.

P2 L1 C1 to P1 L2 C1

P2 L2 C1 to P1 L2 C2.

P3 L1 C1 to P1 L2 C1

P3 L2 C1 to P1 L2 C2.

P4 L1 C1 to P1 L2 C1

P4 L2 C1 to P1 L2 C2.

P20 L1 C1 to P1 L2 C1

P20 L2 C1 to P1 L2 C2.

Hope this helps!

Thanks