Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ountbound delivery with MB1B movement type 311

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to create an outbound delivery when I make the tcode MB1B movement type 311.

Somebody could tell me where is it in SPRO?

Thank you

Regards

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just fill in the necessary data (plant, storage locations, material, quantity). If the issuing storage location is HU managed, the system automatically creates an outbound delivery when the goods movement is posted. You then assign the HUs to be transferred to the delivery. The goods issue posting for the delivery is the actual transfer posting.

Best regards,

Christiane

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the transfer is from storage location to storage location then kindly use the t code VLMOVE

and select the process 0006 311 transfer with in the plant

By doing above u able to create out bound delivery

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kari

I am afraid that the approach suggested is not feasible. As of SAP R/3 4.7, it is indeed possible to carry out stock transfer orders between two storage locations of the same plant but you cannot create the purchase order with transaction MB1B. (The movement type, moreover, would be 641, not 311.)

However, MB1B does create outbound deliveries for transfer postings with movement type 311 if the issuing storage location is either Handling Unit managed or assigned to a decentralized WM.

Best regards,

Christiane

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I use a storage location with Handling Unit managed.

So how can I can create the outbound deliveries with MB1B movement type 311?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Kari

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this you need to set up stock transfer between storage locations.

SPRO path for the same is

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Set up Stock Transport Order -> Set Up Stock Transfer between storage locations.

Do the necessary config and then you can create a STO for transfers between storage location using MB1B and correspondingly an outbound delivery for the same..

Regards,

Noopur