cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query String not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to create HTTP Port in ECC 5.0 but in that one i am selected connection type H and given the

Target host: PI SYSTEM HOST and

Path Prefix : /sap/xi/engine?entry=type

but it is giving error QUERY STRING NOT ALLOWED can you help me to solve this problem.

Regards,

-Prabhakar.Ah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After giving the path prefix as /sap/xi/engine/?type=entry

If you click on SAVE. It wont allow to SAVE the connection.

click ENTER after giving the path, and SAVE the RFC connection.

it will work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PI 7.1 the Service No. is 5<system number>00 example 50000

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Problem is in u r Path prefix.Can u please change the path prefix with

Path Prefix: /sap/XI/engine/?type=entry Service No. 8000

and save it.

This will resolve ur issue.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am changed the prefix path what ever your suggested but still i am getting the same problem can you help me to solve this issue.

Is there any necessary settings i need to do in PI server are ECC server.

Regards,

-Prabhakar.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Stefan mentioned, Is it an error or warning?

If its is a warning you can press enter and it will let you save. Did you try that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a warning but i can't able to save the RFC connection it is not saved in ECC system but in PI system they already given some default configurations. But in ECC i can't able to save that one it is not accepting the save connection.

Regards,

-Prabhakar.A

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Path Prefix : /sap/xi/engine?entry=type

Should it not be /sap/xi/engine?type=entry ....about your issue...just ignore it and say save.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

I can't able to save the settings. It is not accepting the RFC connection. So please can you help me how to solve this problem.

Regards,

-Prabhakar.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you help me how to solve this issue is there any thing need other setting do i need to do.

I clicked on the Query String not Allowed it was opened in another window showing Message No SR000.

Regards,

-Prabhkar.A

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how to solve this issue is there any thing need other setting do i need to do.

I just now created RFC destination of type H in my SAP PI7.1 system and below are the steps:

1) SM59

2) New connection (Create)

3) RFC Destination (give the name of your choice or as per the conventions that you follow)

4) Connection Type --> H

5) Technical Settings:

a) Target Host --> SAP system to which you are connecting....maintain Fully Qualified Domain Name

b) Service Number --> get it from the corresponding team

c) Path prefix --> /sap/xi/engine?type=entry .....maintain this as I have given without any quote(s)

Now you will get a warning message query string not allowed

Now take the cursor to the Path Prefix section....place it after the string we had entered and press the Enter key.....once done save.

For some help refer: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/31/f01141e109ef6fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abishek,

As per your steps i followed and given the parameters but if i am not given any parameters for Path Prefix it was saved if i am given the path it is not going to save r any command. But I am using PI 7.0.

Without Path Prefix i am tested the connection it is given the Result like this.

Status HTTP Response : 200

Status Text : OK

Duratiom : 1203ms

And one more i was tested the predefined RFC connection for HTTP for External Server and HTTP Connection to ABAP System

giving the results like this. here they are given the Service Number is : 5XXXX

Status HTTP Response : 500

Status Text : Internal Server

Duratiom : 722ms

Regards,

-Prabhakar.A

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> As per your steps i followed and given the parameters but if i am not given any parameters for Path Prefix it was saved if i am given the path it is not going to save r any command. But I am using PI 7.0.

If you cannot suppress a warning with ENTER, something is wrong in your system.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> but it is giving error QUERY STRING NOT ALLOWED can you help me to solve this problem.

This is not an error, but a warning.

Press enter to ignore the warning.