Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split according to Plant code

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have requirement wher i want to spilt my invoice according to PLANT. I have created a Table using the userexit and assinged my number range object with the combination of PLANT-DOC TYPE-number RANGE OBJECT.

1003 - LF1 - A1 (number range object 71000-79999)\

1004 - LF1 - A2 (number range object 81000-89999)

Also in copy control i have maintained at item level VBRK / ABRP - 007

Now i m trying to create Individual billing document with each plant and i am able to generate different different billing according to my PLANT.

BUT when i trying to create billing with delivery of two different plant say 1003 and 1004 in the same billing , system is not doing invoice split.It is creating just once invoice, infact it should split the invoice as for both the delivery i have different different plant as 1003 and 1004.

Plz guide me as how i spilt the invoice when i am giving the 2 different delivery(with plant 1003 and 1004) into the same billing document. As of my requirement it should split the delivery and create two invoices. Instead here i am getting only once invoice.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create your new routine by copying standard routine 001. In this routine, you add plant (WERKS) field to the combination criteria field (VBRK-ZUKRI) field.

In addition, you have to add logic to populate the field with plant contained in the delivery item LIPS-WERKS. This will cause VBRK-ZUKRI field to differ when multiple plants are processed forcing split to occur.

I have given only a brief explanation but ABAPer can write coding to achieve your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnx Laxmi,

I am facing another issue plz guide

Dear Experts

I am trying to run a test scenario for Make to order sale's. I have created a INQUIRY > QUOTATION > and ORDER.

Now since my PP consultant is not thre, so i am just trying to put some dummy stock -using MIGO against my sales order

using 561-E,

BUt System is not allowing me, "Account assingment is not carring out because of different origin"

< So now if i give my inquiry number here, system is accepting stock against my inquiry and also i am now able to do the delivery. >

Well,, as i understood i have made some mistake in configuration. In my Inquiry the Requirement type is Coming as KEK (Make to order configurable for my material) . Can some one guide me as how i resolve this problem.

I am facing the same issue , if i start my scenario through Quotation > then ORder.

Plz guide as , how i can stop the system from raising the requirement , for my Inquiry and ORder.

I am using the Item category TAC (0002 is my item category group in my Material Master and strategy is 25)

Thanks IN Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly create new copying routine with a copy of routine 007 and add the plant as criteria

Regfards

Damu