cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error on Product view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I got a run time error when I open the transaction to view Product /SAPAPO/ MAT1.

The error message says "DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN" with the description "A table is unknown or does not exist". Whereas, when I verified in the database, the Table exists in the system.

What could be the issue can anyone throw some light on this?

Regards

aarvey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Such errors are generally due to Database errors. Check with Basis to see if there was any connectivity problems or memory issues. Another thing you might want to check if the model and versions are active.

Thanks

Mani

Edited by: Mani Suresh on Mar 9, 2010 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I checked the database connectivity.. and I am getting the communication back. So there is no problem with RFC connectivity.

I dont know if it helps, I am getting another problem and as u mentioned abt the planning version, may be it helps...

Actually the model is active...but when I go to the product view in IPP, I am getting the error "Invalid planning version"

Regards,

aarvey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to /SAPAPO/MVM - Model and Version Management and see if your version is created properly.

You can also try running a consistency check using /SAPAPO/CONSCHK - Model Consistency Check.

Thanks

Mani

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Aarvey,

I hope the dump occurs at the call /SAPAPO/OM_STOCKANC_SELECT, if so, you may please execute the DB <--> LC consistency check (/sapapo/om17) for product locations and Stock.

Thanks,

Mahesh