cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel request is created for multiple employee or multiple trip request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our current application for creating Travel Request in offline scenario we are using function module 'FITP_CREATE_TRIP_FROM_REQUEST' to create the travel header data and 'FITP_UPDATE_REQUEST' to generate the line data.

We are calling these two function modules from a report which is executed in background.

The function modules are working fine single employee Id with single Trip request , but in case of single employee id having multiple Trip request or Multiple employee id ,each having single trip request , only the first trip is created properly and for all the successive trip we are getting an exception

' No trip data could be found for selected criteria'.

What is the way to overcome the issue?

please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anirban B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

If you have not solved the issue still...

check this BAPI BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA.

BR,

Raj

0 Kudos

Perhaps there are some missing authorizations here as generally this error indicates that there is no trip data for one of the employees.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting similar kind of issue please help me how you have solved this issue

I will be really helpful if you respond

Thanks and Regards

Sarthak Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

We upgraded the las wekkend to ehp4 and we have the same problem. Do you solved your request?, How did yo do?

Thank you, Gracias,

Paco del Campo

sudhahar_ramachandran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

we are geting similar kind of issue after EHP4 Upgrade.

but the issue for me is, it always erases the activity type for the first itinerary.

any notes /sugessions ?