cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove large message stuck in the adapter engine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a large message abt 100 MB stuck in the adapter engine which is causing the J2EE server to restart continuously.

I have tried increasing the heap sizes and the number of threads in config tool, but no luck. My question here is how to remove that message? Also I checked smq1 and smq2 both are empty.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try cancelling the message processing from RWB --> End-to-End Monitoring ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot get into RWB because the server restarts and gives me 503 service unaivalable.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagasatya,

This issue is realted to Large amount of data.You have to write condition in the query.I have face same issue,but resolved it.Please do the following steps.

Go to Configtool and selct the com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.svc and set this jdbc service to start manually instead of auto.

Then restart server0, this time it should be started successfully. Then go to rwb and try to

find if any jdbc hanging/failed messages are there, if so, cancel them;also deactivate the problematic jdbc communication channel, otherwise itwill poll the data again. After all above, you can manually try to start this jdbc.svc particually.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply. I changed the service to manual but it still restarts continuously. Am I missing something here?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem solved by deleting the message from xi_af_msg table. Then restarting the server and it worked like charm.

Thank you very much for the help.