Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping not sufficiently defined FILE TO IDOC(HRMD_A.HRMD_A06) scenerio

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

In message mapping part from File to IDOC. I am doing mapping of infotype 14 message type with the corresponding idoc. But when I activate it I am getting the following error:

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Message Mapping MM_INF14_LS | urn:tcs:test: Mapping not sufficiently defined

As far as I know I have properly mapped the fields which I am picking from the file. But I am not very sure what to do woth few fields in the IDOC which appear to be red in message mapping

Kindly give me the solution.

Regards,

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either Disable the field by right clicking and selecting Disable of map a constant with a space or null value.

~SaNv...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fields which appear in red are mandatory fields and you have to map them either with blank constant or with relevant source nodes.

If you are not sure what the mapping logic should be then contact your senior and ask him/ her for the logic.

Regards,

Abhishek

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanx Abhishek........Can I map the fields which are appearing red with the blank contant?

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Can I map the fields which are appearing red with the blank contant?

Yes. Map a constant or disable the field...

~SaNv...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can map it to blank constant.....but it would be better if you ask somebody from your team about what exactly should be the mapping logic......when some field is mandatory it is so because of requirement.....if not followed then you will get an error from the end system saying so and so field required but not send by XI/ PI.

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

This time I hav done the mapping properly, as I was told....by disabling unwanted fields and mapping some mandatory fields with empty contant.

But this time I am getting a new error:

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Message Mapping MM_IT14_LS | urn:tcs:test: Starting compilation Source code has syntax error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/tools/javac/Main Exception in thread "main"

Please assist me with the same...

Regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now it seems you have also used some UDF in your mapping and that contains some errors. So first correct those errors then only you will be able to activate the message mapping.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May not be an issue with the use of UDF (always)....even when UDF is not used you can get this issue....how are the other mappings working? are you able to activate them? May be some JAVA related issue with your XI/ PI server if activation of multiple mappings is failing with the same error (basis has to look into this then)

If it is just your mapping which is failing, then first check what is the java version you are using on your desktop....try activating the mapping from other machine.....re-create the mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Can you check this error is for only that particular message mapping or for all message mappings. If you are getting this error for all message mappings( i mean to say for remaining message mappings what you are creating) then inform to basis or PI administrator. If this error is for this particular message mapping then there is a problem in UDF ( if you are using ).

Regards,

Rama

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanx guys...I tried changing the description of other mappings whch were already activated. And thn I tried activating I got the same error:

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Message Mapping MM_02IT | urn:tcs:payroll: Starting compilation Source code has syntax error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/tools/javac/Main Exception in thread "main"

what possibly can go wrong? Is there any way to activate it.

Looking forward for ur reply.

Regards,

Lokesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Things are wrong at the server level itself....contact your BASIS team and ask them to look into this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consult with your BASIS team it they have applied some patches recently. Also check with BASIS if the database is having sufficient space.

lokesh_sharma4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

What should I tell the Basis team? Should I tell them teh error or some other details.....Because here we have to raise a ticket for it.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Please Ask your Basis team to restart the PI Server this will surely help. Raise the ticket and provide the error details and screen shot of the error to the basis team.

Post PI server restart you will be able to activate and test your mapping.

Regards

Alok

Edited by: Alok chaurasia on Mar 23, 2010 10:54 AM