cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 diffrent IDOC to a single file ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

In CRM install base creation it is generating 2 diffrent IDOCs . I would to take this 2 diffrent IDOC and create a single file .

How it could be achieved ?

1. In PI we can have one sender , in this case how it can be achived ?

Please clarify .

All inputs are highly appreciated

Thanks.,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is data merging and it can be achieved by BPM.

Use a FORK step and 2 receive steps for 2 idocs....then use Transformation step to combine the 2 idocs and lastly the send step to send data as a combined file.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit ,

Thanks, but here in my case " 2 diffrent IDOCS" not the same IDOC . We have to import 2 diffrent structures from CRM system to my PI system ?

It would be great if you could provide any blogs links

Thanks.,

Shiva

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ! Got it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

I have a similar requirement . Could you elaborate on your solution ? Also, is it possible to do without BPM ?

Thanks

Dev

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dev ,

It can be achievable using BPM .

But if you want to get IDOC from CRM system ,first we need to convert BDOC( CRM understands )_ to IDOC using the following steps

Configuration to be done in CRM System

1. Define Logical Systems and Assign Client to Logical System - Transaction SALE

2. Maintain RFC Destinations - Transaction SM59

3. Define the Ports - Transaction WE21

4. Maintain Distribution Model - Transaction BD64

5. Generate/Create Partner Profile Transactions BD82 and WE20

6. Create Distribute Model View Transaction BD64

Additional settings

1. Transaction SMOEAC - Administration console , which is used to Configure External Interface Adapter (XIF) with Subscription 'All Business Transactions'

2. Create a site or use the existing one and add the required subscription

3. Here I have created the site called XIBUPA as type as u201CExternal interface for idocs u201C and assign the subscription u201CAll Business partners(MESG)u201D Assign the u201CSite attributesu201D like EDI partner number and partner type

4. Transaction CRMXIF_C1, used to assign the site called XIBUPA as type as u201CExternal interface for idocs u201C to Interface Type with BDoc Type u2018BUPA_MAINu2019 and Interface Name u2018CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVEu2019 and u201CComplete = checkedu201D

Hope this will help you .

Thanks.,

V.Rangarajan